Tuesday, June 19, 2007
2 cups ham, cooked & cubed
1/2 cup celery, diced
1/2 cup green pepper, diced
1/4 cup scallions, minced
1/2 cup pitted black olives, sliced
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 tbsp. cream
salt to taste
hard-cooked eggs, sliced
1. Combine together the ham, celery, green pepper, scallions and olives in a bowl; set aside.
2. Mix the mayonnaise with vinegar and cream.
3. The resulting mixture should be thin.
4. Season with salt if needed.
5. Cover and chill until serving time.
6. Serve on a bed of romaine lettuce with quartered tomatoes and hard-cooked eggs. Serves 4.
source : Lutong Bahay
Learn how to Make Money Online and Acne Tips and Advices