Sunday, March 11, 2007
1/2 kilo pork, cubed or minced
1 small bunch of string beans, cut into 2-inch lengths
2 tbsp. oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 & 1/2 cup water
1 tbsp. conrstarch dissolve in 1/2 cup water (optional)
1/4 tsp. salt
1. In a pan, heat oil then fry garlic.
2. Add pork. When it turns brown, add soy sauce, water and salt.
3. Saute and stir constantly for 2 minutes.
4. Add beans and pour in water slowly. Mix well.
5. Cover pan and allow mixture to boil.
6. Turn down heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
7. If sauce dries up, add 1/2 cup of water.
8. If desire, thicken the sauce by adding cornstarch water. Stir well until sauce is smooth.
image source : Hormel Foods
Learn how to Make Money Online and Acne Tips and Advices