Friday, February 23, 2007
4 tbsp (60 ml) butter
2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
1 cup (225 ml) milk(can use low fat)
2 tsp (10 ml) dry mustard
1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt(optional)
1/8 tsp (1 ml) cayenne pepper
1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) sugar
1/2 cup (125 ml) cider vinegar
- Melt butter.
- Add flour, then half of the milk.
- Place into double boiler.
- Beat eggs; add all seasonings and vinegar.
- Stir this into mixture in double boiler.
- Add remaining milk.
- Cook,stirring constantly until custard consistency.
- Pour into a clean glass jar and keep covered in refrigerator.
source : Online Cookbook
Learn how to Make Money Online and Acne Tips and Advices