Wednesday, February 21, 2007
1 cup of shelled roasted peanuts
1/2 cup of sugar
3/4 cup of milk
1/4 cup of sugar for the pastry board
You will need meat grinder, a saucepan, a spatula, a rolling pin, a knife and, a cooking spoon.
1) Put the peanuts through a meat grinder with a medium blade. Then place them in a saucepan with the 1/2 cup of sugar and the milk. Mix well.
2) Place the peanut mixture over medium flame and cook, stir constantly, until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves.
3) Lower the flame and cook, stir often, until the mixture thickens. As the mixture gets very thick, stir continually, to prevent sticking. This will take around 15 minutes.
4) When the mixture is so thick that you can see the bottom of the pan when you stir, remove from stove.
5) Sprinkle the 1/4 cup of sugar on the pastry board. Turn the peanut mixture out onto the sugar and flatten it out with a spatula.
6) Allow it to cool so you can handle it.
7) Next roll it out with a rolling pin until the mixture is about 1/4 inch thick. With a knife, cut the mixture into small squares or with a cookie cutter.
8) Remove the cookies from the pastry board with a spatula.
***This recipe makes 3 1/2 to 4 dozen.
source : Asia Recipe
Learn how to Make Money Online and Acne Tips and Advices