Wednesday, February 21, 2007
15 pcs chicken wings
1 pouch Mama Sita’s Caldereta (Spicy Sauce) Mix
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 pcs eggs, beaten
1 cup breadcrumbs
4 cups cooking oil
1 pouch Mama Sita’s Sweet and Sour Sauce Mix
3/4 cup water
1. Cut each wing on the joint and scrape off the meat to one end to form a “lollipop”.
2. Marinate in Mama Sita’s Caldereta (Spicy Sauce) Mix for 30 minutes.
3. Dredge in flour, dip in egg and roll in breadcrumbs each “lollipop”.
4. Deep fry over medium heat and drain on paper towels.
5. To make the sauce: Dissolve 1 pouch Mama Sita’s Sweet and Sour Sauce Mix in water. Boil and simmer, stirring constantly for two minutes.
6. Serve with Mama Sita’s Sweet and Sour Sauce.
VARIATIONS: Marinate chicken in ½ cup Mama Sita’s Barbecue Marinade overnight.
***Makes 30 servings
Learn how to Make Money Online and Acne Tips and Advices