Friday, February 23, 2007
1 cup (225 ml) mashed bananas (approx. 3)
1 cup (225 ml) white sugar
1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
2 eggs beaten
1-1/3 cups (325 ml) sifted flour
1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking powder
1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking soda
1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
1. Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and stir.
2. Melt butter slightly and beat eggs.
3. Add to dry mixture along with vanilla.
4. Add mashed bananas last and stir ingredients until moistened.
5. Put in a greased and lightly floured loaf pan.
6. Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until golden brown.
7. When done take out and let cool in pan for 5-10 minutes.
8. Then take out of pan (it should still be quite hot) and wrap it immediately in saran wrap.
9. Let it cool the rest of the way before slicing.
source : Online Cookbook / Occasional Picture
Learn how to Make Money Online and Acne Tips and Advices