Sunday, March 11, 2007
1 kilo beef sirloin
1 onion, sliced finely
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup bread crumbs
oil for deep frying
FIRST: 1/2 cup cooking wine or Sprite
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. sugar
SECOND: ketchup as desired
1. Cut beef into thin slices. Marinate in first seasoning for 10 minutes.
2. Put two pieces of beef together. Put cheese and shredded onion in between.
3. Coat with egg and bread crumbs.
4. Press tight, then deep fry over low heat until golden brown.
5. Repeat steps 2 to 4 with the remaining beef slices.
6. Drain and transfer to plate. Drizzle with ketchup before serving.
image source : NW Concessions, LLC
Learn how to Make Money Online and Acne Tips and Advices