Tuesday, June 19, 2007
8 pieces crabs
1 small head of garlic (minced)
1 small onion (minced)
3 pieces tomatoes (diced)
3 pieces potato (boiled, peeled & cubed)
4 pieces whole eggs
Pinch of salt & pepper
3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Cook crabs and take out all meat and mince.
2. Keep the shells and set aside.
3. In a pan, saut? garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
4. Add in potatoes and minced crabmeat.
5. Cook and let cool then add one whole egg to themixture.
6. Stuff the shells with the mixture.
7. In a bowl, whisk 3 whole eggs.
8. Dip stuffed shells in egg and deep fry.
9. Serve hot.
source : Kumain (Filipino Recipe) / The Blue Crab
Learn how to Make Money Online and Acne Tips and Advices