Wednesday, June 20, 2007
YOU WILL NEED:
Cooking oil for deep frying
1 (200 gms.) pack classic hotcake & waffle mix
2 tbsps. cornmeal
6 tbsps. water
1 tsp. oil
Cheddar cheese, cut into chunks
* Heat oil until bubbles appear.
* In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until frothy.
* Add the remaining ingredients except cheese, mix until fairly smooth.
* Dip cheese into the batter, coating them well.
* Drop coated cheese, one at a time, into the hot oil.
* When they float and are golden brown underneath, turn with fork to brown other side.
* Drain on absorbent paper.
source : Lutong Bahay
Learn how to Make Money Online and Acne Tips and Advices