Tuesday, June 19, 2007
YOU WILL NEED :
5 cup Diced eggplant, cut in 1 1/2-inch cubes
Salt to taste
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
6 Cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
HERE's HOW :
- Spread eggplant on paper toweling and sprinkle with salt.
- Let drain for 30 minutes. Rinse and pat dry.
- In a non-stick skillet, fry eggplant in oil until brown and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, simmer soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and pepper for 5 minutes.
- Add eggplant, cover and cook over low heat for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
source : Astray
Learn how to Make Money Online and Acne Tips and Advices