Sunday, February 4, 2007
1 tilapia(whole and cleaned),thawed
2 tbsps soy sauce
2 sprigs green onions
2 cloves garlic
1 red bell pepper
1. Preheat the oven at 180°c.
2. Chop the bell pepper(remove seeds and crown), garlic, pineapple, and green onions.
3. Mix the soy sauce with the pineapple, garlic, and bell pepper.
4. Arrange the tilapia on a spacious sheet of aluminum foil. make 3 incisions in the body (both sides) and rub with sauce. pour the remaining sauce over the fish.
5. Fold up the aluminum foil, and place in the oven. roast for approximately 30 minutes.
*** garnish with green onions and serve with rice. 2 servings
source : Find Pinoy
Learn how to Make Money Online and Acne Tips and Advices