Monday, January 22, 2007
Bread flour 1.0 kg
Instant Yeast 8 g
Dobrim Nobro 4 g
Monofresh 5 g
Sugar 160 g
Salt 15 g
Water 520 g
Shortening 40 g
Skimmed milk 200 g
All-purpose flour 200 g
Sugar 200 g
Margarine 300 g
1. Blend flour, Instant Yeast, Dobrim Nobro, Monofresh, sugar, salt, and water using a spiral mixer at low speed for 1 minute.
2. Add Bakels Shortening and mix until fully developed.
3. Rest for 10 minutes then cut 50 g pieces and round.
4. Flatten each dough piece into an oval shape and then place prepared filling.
5. Mould into hotdog roll shape.
6. Proof then bake at 180°C.
source : Asia Recipe/Istock Photo
Learn how to Make Money Online and Acne Tips and Advices