Monday, February 5, 2007
1 kilo pig's heart (clean, boiled and minced)
1 kilo pig's lungs (clean, boiled and minced)
1 head of garlic (minced)
1 onion (minced)
3 tablespoons oil
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1 laurel leaf
3 pieces red bell pepper (diced)
1/2 cup vinegar
1 cup stock
1/2 teaspoon hot chili pepper (minced)
2 tablespoons atsuete oil
Pinch of salt & pepper
- In a saute pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
- Add in minced heart and lungs.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Add in oregano, laurel leaf, red bell pepper and
- Bring up heat and allow boiling without stirring.
- Stir in stock and hot chili pepper.
- Lower heat and allow simmering until stock evaporates a
- Finish with atsuete oil.
- Serve hot.
source : Kusina Atbp / Amadeo Blog
Learn how to Make Money Online and Acne Tips and Advices