Thursday, December 7, 2006
1 cup condensed milk
5 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons butter
For caramel compound:
1 cup sugar
½ cup water
¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
1. In a double boiler, heat water, place the upper pan & vanilla and butter.
2. Cook over moderate heat until thick in consistency (do not boil).
3. Let cool & form into balls.
4. Prick yema balls w/ toothpick and dip into caramel (see Caramel
5. Let yema balls cool & wrap in cellophane individually.
1. In a deep pan, mix together sugar, water, and cream of tartar.
2. Bring up to a quick boil until golden in color.
3. Take out caramel from heat.
source : Kusina Atbp
image source : Karen's Chronicle
Learn how to Make Money Online and Acne Tips and Advices