Wednesday, November 15, 2006
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup diced shrimps
1/2 cup diced chicken
1 piece Chinese sausage, diced
2 slices ham, diced
1/2 cup diced carrot
2 tablespoons diced celery
1/4 cup minced red bell pepper
1/4 cup minced green bell pepper
1/4 cup soy sauce
6 cups cooked rice
2 tablespoons Ajinomoto Ginisa Flavor Mix
1 cup bean sprouts
2 tablespoons chopped spring onions
1. In hot oil, stir fry shrimps and chicken until color changes.
2. Add Chinese sausage, ham, carrot, celery and bell peppers.
3. Add soy sauce and cooked rice. Mix well.
4. Sprinkle Ajinomoto Ginisa Flavor Mix and mix well.
5. Lastly, put in bean sprouts and spring onions. Stir for a few minutes.
*Makes 8 servings
source : Ajinomoto
Learn how to Make Money Online and Acne Tips and Advices