Wednesday, November 15, 2006
- 400 g large pechay, stems cut-off and set aside
- 1 pc buko, meat shredded
- 200 g pork liempo, cut into thin strips
- 300 g squash, finely grated
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (first extraction)
- 1 cup thin coconut milk (second extraction)
- 1 pouch (115 g) DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce
- 2-3 pc siling labuyo, crushed
1 COVER bottom of casserole with pechay stems. Set aside.
2 COMBINE the next 5 ingredients thoroughly. Add 1 tsp iodized fine salt (or 1 tbsp iodized rock salt). Wrap every 3 tbsp of mixture in pechay leaves. Arrange on top of pechay stems. Add excess pechay leaves and siling labuyo. Pour in thin coconut milk. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
3 MIX together DEL MONTE Tomato Sauce and coconut cream. Add to the dish. Season with salt to taste. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
Good source of Vitamin C- helps fight common infection.
source : Del Monte
Learn how to Make Money Online and Acne Tips and Advices